Exclusively handling complex divorce and family law matters for individuals throughout Birmingham

Enforcing Alabama Family Law Court Orders

If your ex-spouse is not honoring a previously issued family law court order, you have the right to fight back. The court may issue an order but an attorney is needed to enforce one.

Attorney Richelle Gossman is an experienced family law attorney who is ready to advocate for you. As the founder of Gossman Law Firm, LLC, she has more than 15 years of experience serving clients throughout Birmingham with complex family law disputes and divorces.

She has helped individuals pursue court orders involving:

How Does The State Enforce Court Orders?

The Alabama court system has several options available if an individual has violated a court order. Some of these include:

  • Wage garnishment
  • Driver’s license suspension
  • Denial or revocation of a passport
  • Report to the credit bureaus
  • Liens

In instances where a respondent still refuses to comply with the order, the state may issue an arrest. In some cases, the respondent will face criminal charges. Ms. Gossman has extensive experience helping individuals enforce court orders. She can explore the options available with you and discuss possible steps to take.

Schedule A Free Consultation

Navigating court orders can be complex and confusing, but with an experienced lawyer on your side you can have confidence that your case is in good hands. If you need a legal advocate to help enforce a family law court order in Alabama, reach out to Richelle Gossman today with Gossman Law Firm, LLC. Call 205-498-7455. Richelle offers free initial consultations at her Birmingham office and payment plans for complex matters.

Disclaimer: The following language is required by rule 7.2 of professional conduct: “No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.”