- Free Initial Case Consultations
- Payment Plans Available Upon Request
- Weekend & Evening Appointments Available
- Flat Fee Rates For Uncontested Divorce Cases
- Extensively Experienced Attorney
- Backed by a Proven Track Record of Success
Every Father Has the Legal Right to Parent His Child. Call Us at (205) 422-0704.
Men often feel that the family law system is biased in favor of women. However, in Alabama, custody is based on the best interest of the child. This means the parent who can provide the most secure, safe, and nurturing environment for the child. There are many variables taken into consideration to determine custody, but gender is not and should not be one of them.
To gain custody or visitation rights, it is important that a father do the following:
- Develop and establish a strong, ongoing relationship with the child.
- Support the child emotionally and financially.
- If not married to the mother, petition the court to establish paternity, custody, and visitation.
- Be active and involved in your child’s life on a regular, consistent basis.
We can help fight for your rights! Call (205) 422-0704 now to speak to a Birmingham family lawyer.Experienced Lawyer Protecting Fathers' Rights
Whether you're going through a divorce, seeking to establish paternity, or looking to enforce or modify an existing court order, talk to your lawyer at Gossman Law Firm, LLC. The initial consultation is free, giving you a chance to ask your questions and evaluate your options. If you decide to enlist the services of Attorney Richelle Gossman, we offer flexible payment plans, personalized client care, and unmatched dedication.
In addition to offering free initial consultations, our Birmingham family law attorney is available for evening and weekend appointments. We do whatever we can to accommodate the demands of your busy schedule. The sooner you contact us, the sooner you'll have the answers you've been looking for. Don't put it off any longer!
Tell us about your situation in a free case evaluation and we can help you create a plan of action!